- Groanings That Need to be Edited The Holy Spirit knows what we really want. By John Halford, editor.
- Mozambique Adventure My assistant was arrested before the trip had hardly begun. But the end was better than the beginning. By Tim Maguire, GCI national leader for South Africa.
- Where Is Love? When non-Christians show love, where does it come from? By Joseph Tkach.
- Is God in Control? Does God provide our parking spaces and cause our calamities? By Tammy Tkach.
- Buy One Set One Free The women at a rehabiliation center often need simple practical help. By Leanne Wickey.
- It Was Time We wanted to partner with a Spanish-speaking congregation, but at first it did not work out. By Beth Jeffers in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Crossing Borders Summer 2011 Most mission groups have stopped going to Mexico. We were one of the few who continued. By Lee Berger, director of Crossing Borders Mission.
- Greek, Hebrew and the Middle-Aged Man A little Greek can deepen our Bible study. By Mark Tracy Porter.
- Lost? Not Really My brother was not lost; he just believed he was. By Rick Shallenberger.
- Rumor Has ItSpreading rumors is like scattering feathers in the wind. By Barbara Dahlgren.
- Are You Out of Your Mind? A Study of 1 Corinthians 14:13-25 If unbelievers come in and everyone is speaking in tonguew, will they not say that you are out of your mind? By Michael Morrison. Greek word: oikodome, building up.
- Hmm... Quotes from Christian Odyssey, August-September 2011 Nothing is more dangerous than sincere ignorance.
Print Share This Page: