April - May 2012
Christian Odyssey: The Empty Tomb
In this issue:
- Anyone for Lemonade? Editorial, by John Halford. Can we learn some positive lessons from the error we published in the February-March issue?
- The Empty Tomb --
What's in It for You? by Joseph Tkach and John Halford. Jesus was not
in the tomb, and the space was filled with something that can help us
- Expedient Indeed, by Kerry Gubb. "It is expedient for you that I go away," Jesus told his disciples. But how was that good for us?
- Proud to Be "Kayla's Daddy" by Rick Shallenberger. The director of the school in Malawi introduced me as "Kayla's Daddy."
- For the Love of God: I Am With You Always, by Cheryl Shallenberger. When my husband makes a trip overseas, it affects many people.
- "There She Is!" by Joyce Catherwood. My Dad needed to be reassured that what he said still mattered.
- Tammy's Turn: The Right Place at the Right Time, by Tammy Tkach. When Jesus died, his followered wondered how any good could come out of the horrible event.
- Mission Post: School in Thailand Continues to Expand, by John Halford. She told me, "That's where the kindergarten will be." And that is where it is now!
- Thinking Out Loud: Living in the Present, by Barbara Dahlgren. If we live in the past or the future, we can miss out on what God has for us today.
- Bible Study: Jesus Christ's Last Sermon. The four Gospels give us seven sayings of Jesus on the cross.
- Hmm... April - May 2012