Are human beings an accident of random mutations in a world with no purpose or meaning? Are love and goodness just psycho-biological delusions? No! Human beings have incredible meaning and purpose because God set in motion the process by which all people have come to be. God has a plan and a purpose for every person. Indeed, the Bible says that all humans are made “in the image of God.” He has something wonderful in mind for us.
Here are some articles about it:
- Humans in the image of God
- Good news for ordinary people
- What is salvation?
- Make this the worst day of your life!
- Good news in an alabaster jar
Additional articles about the good news of Jesus Christ:
- Your invitation to the kingdom
- The gospel: It’s not fair!
- Going on a guilt trip?
- A good way to go
- The gospel according to Sam
- The gospel and Superman
- Grace to the gluttons
- Interview with Robert Farrar Capon
- Tell Peter
- Is Jesus the only way of salvation?
- Only one name
- The joy of salvation
- The message of Jesus
- Parables of the kingdom
- Preaching in the early church
- What Jesus said about himself
- The gospel according to Paul
- The good news of salvation
- Relationship with Christ
- We Believe – a comprehensive tool for teaching all age groups the core beliefs of our Christian faith.
- The Basics for New Christians – a less comprehensive tool for teaching adults and older teens.
- Discipleship 101 – a discussion-based tool for teaching Christian doctrine.
- Small Groups Starter: Ready, Set, Grow – a resource to help you start and facilitate small groups.
- Spiritual Disciplines (small group curriculum)