Winter 2012 - 2013
Scripture - God's Gift
In this issue:
- Here Be Dragons Editorial, by John Halford. The Bible can seem strange to someone who approaches it from a different background.
- Scripture: God's Gift, by Gary Deddo. Scripture is essential to the Christian faith. What's behind our understanding of it?
- Thinking Out Loud: If I Were God, by Barbara Dahlgren. Only he knows...
- Angry At God?, by Marikay Ross. Who could be angry at God? I’m not angry at God. Think again...
- The Parable of the Ugly Cat, by John Halford. I was not particularly happy when Ugly Cat limped into my life.
- Four Kinds of Nothingness, by Joseph Tkach. "Why is there something instead of nothing?"
- Strip These Words From Your Communication, by Beverly Caruso. It's the phrases “you always,” and “you never” that clang so loudly.
- Missing In Action... Good News?, by Rick Shallenberger. What happened to the good news? Did it get lost in the clamor?
- Bible Study: Good People Needed, by Michael Morrison. A study of 1 Timothy 3.
- The Greeks Had a Word for It, by Michael Morrison. The word episkopos.
- Oh Come, All Ye Wasteful, by Tammy Tkach. I really did see “Oh Come, All Ye Wasteful” on a store window!
- Hmm... Winter 2012-2013