Christian Odyssey: What Happens When We Die?
In this issue:
- What Rings Your Bell? Editorial, by John Halford. Do old resentments occasionally get the best of you?
- What Happens When We Die?, by John Halford. Death is a frontier that we rightly fear to approach, let alone cross.
- Radical Love, by Rick Shallenberger. God's love is unbelievable, it's preposterous, it's profound, it's radical.
- I've Been Taken; I've Been Rescued, by Tim Shipman. Our heavenly Father stopped at nothing to rescue us from our darkness.
- Do We Teach Universalism?, by Joseph Tkach. There are distinct differences between universalism and Trinitarian theology.
- Thinking Out Loud: Agreeing to Disagree, by Barbara Dahlgren. We can learn a lot from the story of Paul and Barnabas.
- Scripture: God's Gift – Part 2, by Gary Deddo. The purpose of the written word is to direct us to the Living Word.
- Live to Save, by James Henderson. Do you ever wonder how God intervenes in our lives?
- Tammy's Turn: Grace to Be Who You Are, by Tammy Tkach. God's grace gives us room to be who we are.
- Bible Study: Can You Believe It?, by Michael Morrison. A Study of John 20:18-29
- Hmm… Spring 2013