Christian Odyssey: Chosen for Adoption
In this issue:
- Just Between Us Editorial, by Rick Shallenberger. We are predestined to be in relationship with God.
- Our Adoption Story, by Diane Frantz. Adopting three sisters from Ethiopia was a lot more work than we ever imagined.
- Adoption: A Forgetting & A Remembering, by Nan Kuhlman. Forgetting what separates us and remembering what is truly important.
- Adopted: Specially Chosen, by Tim Poe. Finding peace where there was no peace: the search for his birth mother.
- More Than A Free Meal, by Linda Rex. Food isn't enough, the goal is to build relationship.
- Tammy's Turn: Lopsided Grace, by Tammy Tkach. It's a good thing God doesn't use scales of justice.
- Chosen for Internship Relationship, by Carrie Smith. Hired to be an intern, chosen to build relationships.
- My Most Unforgettable Senior, by Neil Earle. Learning valuable lessons from "adopting" a senior citizen.
- From the Field: The Good Samaritan Revealed, by Greg Williams. What role would you play in the Parable of the Good Samaritan?
- Experiencing Spiritual Direction, by Dustin Lampe. The Christian walk is both a roller coaster and a lazy river.
- Hungry for More?, by Larry Hinkle. You are blessed when you work up a good appetite for God. Introducing spiritual formation.
- Thinking Out Loud: Rejection, by Barbara Dalgren. God created us for acceptance, not rejection.