Does it really matter whether God exists? Does it make any difference in your life whether he cares about you?
Suppose he has given you a present, wrapped up in pretty paper with a lovely ribbon? "It's already yours," he says, "whether you believe it or not, whether you open it or not."
What are we supposed to do with a gift like that? Set it aside because we are afraid of what it might contain? Or open it to see if it is any good?
Here are some articles about how God wants us to respond to the gift:
- This is living faith
- Another look at faith
- Justification and righteousness by faith
- Believing the gospel
- Take the leap
- Getting a grip on repentance
- Obeying God
- Getting real
- Trusting God with the problem of sin
- Fulfilling the law
- How baptism pictures the gospel
- Should believers be baptized?
- The power of intent
- Ordinary people change the world
- The present and future kingdom of God
- I want to accept Jesus, but...
- The meaning of baptism
- Growing in Christ: spiritual disciplines
- Five simple rules for Bible study
- Life in Christ: living like a Christian
- Prayer — a cry for help