We are convinced, from Scripture, that God passionately loves you, even though he knows all the wrong stuff you've done. He wants to spend all eternity with you, and he has already prepared a place at the banquet table for you. He eagerly awaits for his long-lost children to come home, to rejoice in his grace and mercy, to enjoy their place in the family of love and joy.
To help you learn more about the One who loves you, we have the following articles:
- The God Revealed in Jesus Christ
- Clarifying Our Theological Vision
- An introduction to God
- God Is... a series of articles
- Let God be God
- Perichor...what? A discussion with C. Baxter Kruger
- Theology: what difference does it make?
- Foundations of theology for Grace Communion International
- Predestination: does God choose your fate, or does he let you do that?
Some articles about the doctrine of the Trinity:
- The Trinity: just a doctrine?
- Does the Trinity doctrine teach three Gods?
- 1 + 1 + 1 — it just doesn't add up
- Is the Trinity in the Bible?
- How many Gods does God say there are?
- Only one God
- Is Elohim a plural word?
- Does Elohim refer to a family of divine beings?
- You can prove what Elohim means
- What does Deuteronomy 6:4 mean?
- The divine names and titles