Fifteen people gathered recently at the St. Stephens Retreat Center in Titusville, FL, for the 7th annual “Experiencing the Trinity Retreat” sponsored by the Odyssey in Christ Ministry. For four days, participants explored their relationship with God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They practiced various spiritual disciplines designed to open space to hear from God personally. The retreat was structured for the participants to move back and forth from solitude to community to experience the benefits of being with God both alone and in community.
Here are comments from retreat participants:
- It was like being with family—I’m returning home renewed and refreshed.
- I learned how to better listen to God in silence and solitude. I also learned how deeply God loves me.
- I learned to be intentionally making space for Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Community—God speaks through others.
- It’s just what the doctor ordered—a chance to refocus on what’s important in life and get a renewed sense of direction spiritually and otherwise.