Christian Odyssey June-August 2012
June - August 2012
Christian Odyssey: Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth
In this issue:
- Going On-Line Editorial, by John Halford. The next issue of Christian Odyssey will be the last one we produce as a
printed magazine. After that, we will continue with an on-line edition.
- Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth, by Joseph Tkach. Worship is
so much more than just what style of music you choose, or what gizmos you hook
up to go along with it.
- Changed Lives, by Barbra Dahlgren. My husband and I were once privileged to share a meal with Jaime Escalante.
- God Lives Under the Bed, by Kelly Adkins. I envy Kevin. My brother, Kevin, thinks God lives under his
- Popcorn and God, by Tammy Tkach. Only someone who loves people could have come up with all
the foods that make life enjoyable.
- Waters of Life, by Tim Maguire. Sometimes we forget what a blessing it is to be able to turn
on a faucet and have fresh, clean, cool water gush out.
- Where Do You Scratch the Cat Box? by Shiela Miller. Thanks be to God who
loves us that he’s made provision for our own messes to be cleansed once and
- Just Do Your Part, by Sarah Strub. “All I have to do is my part,” I thought. “God will do the
- Say It Loud, Say It Clear, by Jeffery Broadnax, It’s time to listen to each other, run with each other and cheer each other on.
- The Power of Affirmation, by Rick Shallenberger. As ambassadors of Christ and ministers of reconciliation, I
believe we are called to speak words of life to each other.
- Bible Study: God Wants All to Be Saved, by Michael Morrison. A Study of 1 Timothy 2:1-7
- Hmm... June - August 2012