Who Is Jesus?
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the central figure of the Christian faith. The Bible says a lot about him. Here are introductory articles about Jesus:
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. (Hebrews 12:2)
Jesus is God
- Who Is This Man?, by Michael Morrison
- Who Was Jesus Before His Human Birth?, by Paul Kroll
- John 1: The Word Made Flesh, by Joseph Tkach
- Why Jesus Gives Us Hope, by Joseph Tkach
- Click here for additional articles about Jesus’ life and ministry
Why was his death important?
- Our Strange, Dead God, by John Halford
- Two Truths We Learn From Jesus’ Death, by Joseph Tkach
- Why Did Jesus Have to Die?, by Michael Morrison
- Jesus: The Complete Salvation Package, by Joseph Tkach
- Click here for additional articles about Jesus’ death
Why his resurrection is important
- Jesus: Alive Forevermore!, by Michael Morrison
- He’s Alive!, by J. Michael Feazell
- Evidence of the Resurrection, by Michael Morrison
- The Empty Tomb: What’s in it for You?, by J. Halford and J. Tkach
- Christ’s Resurrection: Our Hope of Salvation
- Click here for additional articles about Jesus’ resurrection and his return to heaven
For a 459-page compilation of most of our articles about Jesus in one PDF file, click here.