Click here for the registration form.
New Life Fellowship of Baltimore, Maryland invites you to come to the beach and celebrate God’s Good News at “The Father Loves and Likes You!” Fest! Our theme is that the Father Loves and Likes you and, because this is so, and He is One Divine Being in Three Persons, He embraces us All through Jesus,and by the Spirit! Come be assured in the Good News of the God Revealed in Jesus Christ, learning to live confidently in it and participating in sharing it (HIM!), with others, who can also share it with others!!
Registration fees per person: (prices increase after August 31)
Adults 17 and older- $70.00
Teens 12-16- $50.00
Kids 4-11- $40.00
Kids 3 and under- Free
Registration Cost covers the meetings, The Great Dance activity plus food, and a Full Hot Buffet Breakfast on Sunday.
Here is the booking number: 1.410.524.1600 or 1.800.Holiday.
Be sure to confirm that it is the Holiday Inn Oceanfront on 67th street.
Here is the hotel reservation web page: Click here
Gospel Fest Proclaimers:
- Dr. Joseph Tkach (Grace Communion International President)
- Jeff McSwain, (Grace Communion International Intern Director and founder of Reality Ministries, a community-based, inter-church outreach in Durham, NC)
- Timothy Brassell (Lead Pastor of New Life Fellowship Baltimore MD)
- Calvin Simon (Lead Pastor of New Creation Community Church in Virginia Beach)
- Bill Winn (Lead Pastor of Richmond Grace Fellowship)!
Schedule of events:
- Friday Good News Session: 7-9pm (Dr. Joseph Tkach, followed by A Round Table Discussion)
- Saturday Good News Session: 10am – 12pm. (Pastor Bill Winn and Pastor Calvin Simon)
- Saturday Rest or Ocean City Exploration: 12pm – 7pm
- Saturday Evening Event: “The Great Dance” from 7pm to 10pm. Informal Fun, Dancing, and Special Music with a variety of food stations to suit most People’s taste.
- Sunday Good News Session: 10am-12pm. (Jeff McSwain and Pastor Timothy Brassell)
- Sunday Good News Breakout Sessions: 12:30pm to 2pm (subjects to be announced)
Rooms hold Six People if they book a double bedded room. They
would have 2 beds plus a sleep sofa.
The king rooms would sleep 4 comfortably. That room has the king bed and a sleep sofa.
All these rooms come with a nice kitchenette.