Articles About Theology
The Bible teaches that God passionately loves you, even though he knows all the wrong stuff you’ve done. He eagerly awaits for his long-lost children to come home, to rejoice in his grace and mercy and to enjoy their place in his family of love and joy. To help you learn more about the One who loves you, we have the following articles:
WHO IS GOD?
- The God revealed in Jesus Christ (introduction to Trinitarian faith)
- An introduction to God
- God Is… (booklet):
- chapter 1: In search of the Eternal
- chapter 2: How God reveals himself
- chapter 3: “The Lord our God, the Lord is one”
- chapter 4: Jesus reveals God
- chapter 5: One in three and three in one
- chapter 6: Humanity’s relationship with God
- Let God be God
- Theology—what difference does it make?
- Foundations of theology for Grace Communion International
- Predestination—does God choose your fate, or does he let you do that?
- God’s names and titles
- Avoiding the pitfall of panentheism
ESSAYS ON THEOLOGY
- Clarifying our theological vision
- A theology of the Holy Spirit
- The kingdom of God
- Wholehearted—finding personal wholeness in Jesus
THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY
- The Trinity—just a doctrine?
- Does the Trinity doctrine teach three Gods?
- 1 + 1 + 1 — it just doesn’t add up
- Is the Trinity in the Bible?
- How many Gods does God say there are?
- Only one God
- What does Deuteronomy 6:4 mean?