The Bible: Additional Articles About the Bible
Is the Bible reliable?
- The Written Word of God, by Michael Morrison
- God Speaks to Us! by Paul Kroll
- Ancient Words…But Ever True? Can We Still Trust the Bible?
- Inspiration, Authority, and Reliability of Scripture, by M. Morrison
How to understand the Bible
- Why Study the Bible? by Paul Kroll
- Five Simple Rules for Reading the Bible, by Michael Morrison
- Bible Study Secrets, by George Hague
- How Beethoven Helped Me Understand the Bible, by John Halford
Surveys of Bible books and chapters
- A Guided Tour of the Bible, by John Halford
- The Old Testament
- The New Testament
Additional articles about the Bible
- The Importance of Doctrine
- Be Devoted to Scripture
- Timeless Truths in Cultural Clothes
- Scripture: God’s Gift (an essay by Gary W. Deddo)
- Do We Have the Right Books in the Bible?
- Should You Take the Bible Literally?
- Literal and Figurative
- Choosing a Bible
- Will You Respond Like a Berean?
- How We Got the Bible in English
- William Tyndale and the Birth of the English Bible
- Digging Up the Bible
- The Bible: Truth or Fiction?
- Comforted by the Word
- Evidence of Black Africans in the Bible
- Articles about science, the Bible and faith
Articles about the Old Testament
- The Books of Moses
- The Old Testament Historical Books
- The Old Testament Books of Poetry
- The Prophets
Articles about the New Testament
- The Four Gospels
- Acts of the Apostles
- The Epistles of Paul
- Hebrews, general epistles and Revelation