Who Is Jesus?
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith" (Heb. 12:2). Jesus is the central figure in Christianity, a distinctive element in the faith. The Bible says a lot about this person, and we have a lot of articles about him. Here we group them in general chronological order:
Existence before his birth
- Who is this man?
- Who was Jesus before his human birth?
- And the Word was God... The meaning of John 1:1
- The miracle of Jesus' birth
- The date of Jesus' birth
- Celebrate our Savior: a Bible study of the incarnation
- The incarnation: the greatest miracle
- Jesus' birth: a story of shame
- Jesus' birth: a reason to hope
- Standing in the light
- He pitched his tent
- He gave himself
- The prince of peace
- A Savior is born: a study of Luke 2:1-21
- Can we trust the Gospels?
- How do we know about Jesus?
- The search for the real words of Jesus
- The miracles of Jesus
- What the Gospels teach us about Jesus Christ
- Jesus and Judaism
- Why the historical Jesus matters
- The message of Jesus
- Jesus and women
- Why did Jesus die?
- Born to die
- The day Christ died
- Why the Messiah had to die
- A closer look at the crucifixion
- The cross as a symbol
- Jesus was not alone
- Did you kill Jesus Christ?
- Christ our atonement
- A death in Jerusalem
- Where was Golgotha?
- Why remember the crucifixion?
- Two basic truths we learn from the cross
- Was Jesus crucified on a Wednesday?
- How long was Jesus in the tomb?
- He is risen! (7 articles)
- Jesus: alive forevermore!
- He's alive!
- The empty tomb: reasons to believe
- The evidence of Jesus' resurrection
- Jesus' resurrection pictured in the Old Testament
- Rejoice! Jesus has risen!
- The resurrection: our hope for the future
- Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus
- Should Christians celebrate Easter?
- What does Jesus have to do with Easter?
- Christ's resurrection: our hope of salvation
- Will Jesus return? Part 1: The coming of the Lord
- Part 2: No one knows when
- The ascension and the return