The Bible is the foundation of what we understand about Jesus, and about God. It provides a foundation for our confidence that God has good news for us.
General Articles About the Bible
We provide articles on the history of the Bible and how to understand it.
- A Guided Tour of the Bible. Most Americans have a Bible, but many have never read it. Perhaps they started to read it, but gave up after reading a few chapters. This series of articles is designed to help you explore the Bible and see for yourself what it is like, what it is about and how you can learn to use it. Take the guided tour >>
- Ancient Words...But Ever True? Can We Still Trust the Bible?
- Do We Have the Right Books in the Bible?
- Evidence of Black Africans in the Bible
- Why Study the Bible?
- God Speaks to Us!
- Should You Take the Bible Literally?
- Bible Study Secrets
- Choosing a Bible
- Will You Respond Like a Berean?
- How We Got the Bible in English
- William Tyndale and the Birth of the English Bible
- Digging Up the Bible
- The Bible: Truth or Fiction?
- Inspiration, Authority, and Reliability of Scripture
- Timeless Truths in Cultural Clothes
- Literal and Figurative
- Building a Bible Study Library
- Comforted by the Word
The New Testament
- Acts of the Apostles
- Epistles of Paul
- Hebrews, general epistles, and Revelation
The Old Testament
Related Articles & Content:
Other articles about this topic: